we’re a collective
we’re visionaries, artificers, illuminators and handwerkers we offer unique pieces and gear to gloss your daily grind.
ABOUT KCULL LIFE
FROM BRICK AND MORTAR TO FOUNDATION
Kcull Life, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that was created from the need for cultural preservation in overlooked neighborhoods. We started our first project in Little Havana, FL, where we currently run our brick and mortar shops. The surrounding building and areas were neglected and we realized the immense need for culturally relevant art.
Our mission is to introduce murals that reflect the rich culture and history of a neighborhood. We began collabing with a local artist to paint one wall. Now, we have inspired a movement with local business owners and have completed numerous murals with more in the works.
Today, the neglected spaces are filled with gravitating art
SUPPORTING LOCAL ARTISTS
EVERY PROJECT THAT WE COMMIT TO IS ALIGNED WITH THESE THREE MAIN VALUES.
KCULL LIFE SPONSORS
The Kcull Life Foundation Sponsor Package is a curated value offer for potential sponsors.
Our Sponsor Package Includes:
- Local, state and national media coverage projected at tens of thousands of dollars (Based on past events media coverage)
- Sponsor logo featured across all event markings and publicity materials
- Prominent feature in our Newsletter
- EBlast to all Kcull Vendors
- Sponsor becomes an Instagram post and story feature partner
- 10% discount on all Kcull merchandise, excluding art
- 10% off ad space on the Kcull website
- Opportunity to speak at the start of the unveiling
- Logo featured on any banners, flyers or step & repeat backdrop
- Opportunities for giveaways or promos.
KCULL LIFE SUPPORTERS & DONORS
DONORS & SUPPORTERS
KCULL LIFE MEDIA COVERAGE
Past mural painting events —a.k.a., Gloria & Emilio Estefan ‘The Emperors of Latin Pop’ or Celia Cruz ‘The Queen of Salsa’— have generated a host of compelling media coverage on both local and national outlets. Media exposure from these events was calculated at tens of thousands of dollars.
AS SEEN ON:
IN LINE WITH OUR ETHOS, OUR GUEST ARTIST DOCKET FEATURES LOCAL WHIZZES ONLY. WHICH IN A HUB LIKE MIAMI MEANS A BUSLOAD OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS.
KCULL LIFE EVENT IMPACT
BEAUTIFICATION BREEDS INVESTMENT
Neighborhoods designing their own solutions
Within the Community
External sources, such as local-born or bred celebrities, businesses, non-profits, institutions at large, and city and state legislators
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
As in, “¡Óyeme, qué cool está eso!”
Or, “¡Eso está de lo más cool!”